Book Shaped Headstones
Families often wish to commemorate their loved ones by building a tombstone that genuinely captures their sweet and memorable time on Earth. One such unique gravestone design is Book Shaped Headstones; it is a stone in the shape of an open book, traditionally with two scroll pages and a tassel. Stone Discover is a Tombstones Supplier you can trust when manufacturing and exporting the best granite monuments.
At Stone Discover, we build grave markers using the highest quality granite available in a wide range of colors, sizes and shapes. Some popular granite shades for book cemetery monuments are Absolute black, Red Ruby, Light Grey, Vizag blue/Bahama Blue, Indian aurora, Viscon white, etc. The shape, size, design, engraving, finish, etc., are customizable per the buyer’s preference.
Buyers can choose from an exhaustive selection of book-style headstones, such as an upright, slant, or horizontal/flat design. Our highly skilled and experienced stonemasons will surely deliver products exceeding expectations. To get a free quotation, you can click on the tab below, or if you want to learn more about our Memorial Headstones Book Style designs, contact our team.
Book Shaped Headstones Collections
Stone Discover - Book Shaped Headstones Supplier
Books and Records Tombstones are a unique, elegant, and memorable way to remember and honor a loved one. If you need a manufacturer and exporter of the best Book Headstones Designs, contact us at Stone Discover! We supply premium quality tombstones from India to the United States, the Middle East, Europe, and Africa. Here are some reasons to consider buying book monuments from us.
- Industry Experience: We have decades of experience in the natural stone industry and have been dealing with them since 1984. We guarantee to deliver high-quality and well-made granite cemetery monuments only. Buyers can trust us to supply the latest, intricate, bespoke designs at affordable prices.
- Expert Artisans: The quality of stonemasonry at Stone Discover by the artisans is top-notch. Buyers can expect clean cuts and perfect polishing in every product, no matter how big the order is. We manufacture and export all of our products from our factories in India.
- Unbeatable Prices: We believe in a transparent pricing policy and don’t apply any extra or hidden charges to our buyers. We are able to produce durable tombstones using solid Indian granite from quarry at reasonable rates, which allow us to command unbeatable Book Headstones Prices from our buyers compared to our competitors.
- Secure Packaging: We understand that our shipments travel across seas before reaching their destinations. Therefore, it is crucial to have safe and secure packing and at Stone Discover, we take good care of the packaging aspect. We inspect each memorial before and after packing and sending it off for delivery. We carefully pack inside a wooden pellet, foam along with each head and base.
- Worldwide Deliveries: We can deliver tombstones and headstones to any corner of the world. We typically supply to the United States, Europe, Africa and the Middle East. The shipments can take up to 25-30 business days to reach their destination. We ensure we always make deliveries on time!
Meaning of Books and Records Headstones
Books and Records Monuments can have different meanings and represent religious and non-religious beliefs. Some families decide on a book design portraying a short summary of their loved one’s life. Such a headstone will include the basic details of the deceased, birth and death dates, pursuits, profession, etc. The most standard design is an open book with tassels in between.
Some religious beliefs are that it indicates the end of one life and the beginning of another. The book design could also be a Bible with religious sayings, quotes, etc. At Stone Discover, buyers can place bulk orders with customizations such as elegant tassels or flowery engravings that add to the headstone’s beauty without altering its meaning.
At Stone Discover, we design, manufacture, and supply our Open Book Headstones using the finest natural stone – Granite. We choose granite stone because of its remarkable durability and resistance to extreme weather conditions, etching, staining, and scratching. Additionally, it requires minimum effort to keep it clean and shiny for years. In this way, families can create memorials that last for generations.
Our expert stonemasons can create any design using their skills and modern techniques to cut, shape, polish and engrave tombstones as per the B2B buyer’s request. The range of colors includes Absolute black, Red Ruby, Light Grey, Vizag blue/Bahama Blue, Indian aurora, and Viscon white. Some of the standard sizes of book monuments available with us are as follows:
|1||18″ (h) x 24″ (w)||4″ (h) x 27″ (w)||14″ (h) x 12″ (w) x 6″ (d)|
|2||33″ (h) x 24″ (w)||3″ (h) x 30″ (w)||6″ (h) x 3″ (w) x 2″ (d)|
|3||26″ (h) x 16″ (w)||42″ (h) x 18″ (w)||3″ (h) x 36″ (w) x 12″ (d)|
1- What Does a Book on a Gravestone Mean?
A book on a headstone design can either be open or closed, and it usually means faith, knowledge, and wisdom. It can also signify the good deeds of the deceased, documented in the Book of Life. The meaning and significance vary from family to family, and it can represent religious or secular beliefs.
2- What Does an Open Book Symbolize?
An open book symbolizes wisdom and knowledge, indicating the path to development and success. The gravestone design is ideal for the deceased if they were writers, readers, publishers, booksellers, or had excellent knowledge about a subject.
3- What is the Standard Size of Book Style Memorial Headstones?
The standard size of book-style memorial headstones available at Stone Discover is – 18″ (h) x 24″ (w), 33″ (h) x 24″ (w), 26″ (h) x 16″ (w) and so on. Buyers are also free to customize the dimensions according to their market needs.
4- What Can We Write in the Books and Records Tombstones?
Books and Records Tombstones have ample space to include inscriptions, epitaphs, and pictures if we choose the designs correctly. From the deceased’s basic details, short quotes, and small epitaphs to images, all these options can go on it. At Stone Discover, we personalize the cemetery tombstone however you want.
5- How Much Do Open Book Headstones Costs?
Open-book shaped headstones can cost around 80-200 Dollars depending upon size , thickness and color of the stones you choose. However, further the prices can vary depending upon customization requests made by the buyer. Stone Discover aims to offer high-quality cemetery memorials at affordable prices.